Having trouble with your Zapp device?
Here are some tips for your Chromecast to prevent and fix minor issues.
- Don't forget to configure your remote control with your television (for more details, watch the video)
- If your TV isn't compatible, be sure to turn off the Chromecast every night using the Chromecast remote.
- Always leave the modem within 15 feet of the television.
- Once a month, unplug the Chromecast and your modem for 1 minute. Then plug the Chromecast back in, it will all turn back on in 2-3 minutes.
- If you see the code 401 appear, your plan has probably expired. In this case, please visit our site in order to renew.
- You should never save.
- If you see the code 403 appear, check that there is no recording in progress. Also, make sure you are well connected to wifi. Then please disconnect and reconnect the Chromecast.
- If the remote does not respond, check the batteries in the remote. You can remove and replace them. If this persists, press the button on the back of the Chromecast for 2 seconds. Then, hold down the buttons (left arrow and home) simultaneously for 10 seconds.
- If you accidentally disconnect from the Google account, the password for reconnection is: jynxbox1
For any technical problem
If you have a problem, simply contact us via email or phone:
- 1 866 268-3530